Application Security Assessment
A Vulnerability Assessment identifies, quantifies and prioritizes the information security strengths and weaknesses of your organization's computing environment from a technical perspective and provides a plan-of-action so that you can mitigate risk of serious consequences from any exploitable components that can lead to unauthorized access.
Regular vulnerability assessments demonstrate due diligence and is an important component of an organization's overall risk management strategy.
We can do Vulnerability Assessments in the following scenarios
- During the design and development of any new IT system
- After any upgrades to your organization's IT infrastructure or applications
- As part of your ongoing organizational due diligence
- As part of regular compliance reporting, such as PCI-DSS
- Our Vulnerability Assessment will identify the key information assets of your organization, determine the vulnerabilities that threaten the security of those assets, provide recommendations to strengthen your security posture, and help mitigate risk allowing you to focus your IT resources more effectively.
Penetration Testing Services
The increasingly sophisticated IT security attacks can take many forms and can have serious consequences. Businesses can be robbed of confidential information and intellectual property; and the systems that control critical infrastructure and networks can be disrupted.
Intrusion or penetration tests simulate a real attack against your infrastructure in a controlled environment, allowing our certified consultants to evaluate your system's capacity to prevent such an attack. They are carried out employing the same techniques as an attacker located outside your infrastructure and verify, without revealing too much information on your environment, if your servers or applications will resist hostile attacks, and if the identified vulnerabilities can lead to further intrusion and exploitation. We enable you to understand your current security posture and provide you with recommendations on how to improve your defense against technological vulnerabilities that can lead to intrusions, fraud, and service interruptions.