Klystron Global is all set for a 360° Digital Transformation Journey…
Be it for Branch Transformation through our Multi-Function Self Service Kiosks for customer on boarding, KYC compliance, instant card issuance etc., Digital Payments through a host of Mobile Applications that enable remittance, wallet based payments, mobile banking, QR based Merchant applications, payment engines supporting WPS/SPS etc., or through our Digital Workplace that is well adept to take care of a full suite of ERP requirements and the Business Process Management of companies operating in various sectors-we are there to co-design and execute your dreams to a tangible reality.
We are seeking for happy and bright Sales Intern, with the following skills for our office in DMCC, Dubai, UAE.
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The sales
intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research,
identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls,
participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take
instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and
be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem
solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
• Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
• Conducting desktop research or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
• Observing and carrying out sales processes.
• Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
• Assisting managers with negotiations.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
• 0 to 1-year experience
• Has a valid UAE visa and Driving License
• Degree in marketing or business.
• Graduated not more than 2 years ago
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Arabic would be advantageous.
• Ability to cope with rejection.
• Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• Contract length: 1 year
• Salary: AED1,000.00 – AED2,000.00 per month